Wednesday, 23 May 2007

Pirates of the Caribbean

I loved the first one...

I loved the second one...

Last night I watched the third one...

In the special features on the DVD for the second one there are a few documentaries on the movie. They explained how the first one was made as a single movie, then they made lots of money from it, so they wanted to make another two. The two where written together as one story. Their goal was to have it finish all pirate movies; After watching the third movie, you should not want to watch another pirate movie.

I feel they succeeded...
I don't want to watch any more pirate movies....
It was just to much.
I would not say it was awful, I just wouldn't want to see it again.
I would say go watch it, but it really is over the top.

Just my opinion... I would like to get others....

3 comments:

ZZZZZZZ said...

I love the first one, it's my favorite. i love the second one too. I haven't seen the third but i plan on it sometime this weekend. I'll let you know what I think of it.

All Thing Viral said...

johny deep must be hilarious, i not watch it yet

Unknown said...

The first Seine with him is brilliant....