Saturday, 24 February 2007

Apple Mighty Mouse battery life

This is a follow up to the post Apple Keyboard battery life.

At the opening of the iStore at
Clear Water Mall, i purchased a wireless Mighty Mouse. Before that I had a single button wireless Apple Mouse.
The problem with that mouse was the batteries.
They would go flat every week or two.

The batteris in the mighty mouse have lasted a little longer than that.
I got the mouse on 30 September 2006, and the batteries went flat this morning, 24 February 2007. That is approximately 5 months.

3 comments:

SaM-GiRL said...

fascinating....lol.=)

Anonymous said...

did you ever turn off your mouse during those 5 months?

Unknown said...

You know, I really can't remember, but I'm sure I did, but never for long, never over night. If I was not at the computer I just left the mouse on (Still do, still the smae mouse)